Web Site Conditions
The information data and material ("Information") contained in this website ("Web Site") has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about Virgin Holidays Limited ("Virgin Holidays + Hip Hotels "), its subsidiaries and partners and the services that they offer. We try to ensure that information contained on this website is accurate and up to date. However, you should always verify the information before acting on it, by calling our Virgin Holidays + Hip Hotels department on 0844 573 2451 or your local travel agent. All holidays sold by Virgin Holidays + Hip Hotels are sold subject to our booking conditions.
1. Content and Subscriber Submissions
- 1.1 The contents of the Web Site are intended for your personal non-commercial use. All materials published on this Web Site (including, but not limited to articles, features, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips, also known as the "Content") are protected by copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights and are owned or controlled by Virgin Holidays + Hip Hotels, or the party credited as the provider of the Content. You shall abide by all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content accessed through this Web Site.
- 1.2 This Web Site and its Contents are protected by copyright pursuant to English and international copyright laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce (except as provided in Section 1.3 of these Terms and Conditions), create new works from, distribute, perform, display or in any way exploit, any of the Content of this Web Site (including software) in whole or in part.
- 1.3 You may however download or copy the Content and other downloadable items displayed on the Web Site subject to the following conditions:
- 1.3.1 The material may only be used for your personal non-commercial purposes. Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from Virgin Holidays or the copyright holder identified in the copyright notice contained in the Contents;
- 1.3.2 All copies must maintain copyright and other intellectual property notices contained in the original material;
- 1.3.3 The products, technologies or processes illustrated or described in this Web Site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by Virgin Holidays + Hip Hotels or by other third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights; and
- 1.3.4 Images, trademarks and brands displayed on this Web Site are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of their respective owner(s).
2. Access and Availability of Service and Links
This Web Site contains links to other related World Wide Web Internet sites, resources and sponsors of this Web Site. Since Virgin Holidays + Hip Hotels is not responsible for the availability of these outside resources, or their contents, you should direct any concerns regarding any external link to the site administrator or Webmaster of such site.
3. Software Licences
You shall have no rights to the proprietary software and related documentation, or any enhancements or modifications thereto, provided to you in order to access this Web Site ("Access Software"). You may not sub-licence, assign or transfer any licences granted by Virgin Holidays + Hip Hotels, and any attempt at such sub-licence, assignment or transfer shall be null and void. You may make one copy of such software for archival purposes only. You may not otherwise copy, distribute, modify, reverse engineer, or create derivative works from Access Software.
4. Conditions of Carriage
The carriage of passengers, baggage and cargo by air is subject to the Conditions of Carriage and regulations of the carrier concerned. Carriage of passengers and baggage on flights operated by Virgin Atlantic is subject to the Conditions of Carriage. If the carrier operating your flight is not Virgin Atlantic, please contact that carrier for further details of their Conditions of Carriage. Other services and products described in this Web Site may well be subject to terms and conditions, details of which may be obtained from Virgin Holidays + Hip Hotels or their service provider (as applicable).
The conditions of contract (which incorporate by reference Virgin Atlantic's General Conditions of Carraige for passengers and baggage) are a precis of the main principles of the Conditions of Carriage. You can also view a summary of EC Regulation.
5. Changes to Terms and Conditions
Virgin Holidays + Hip Hotels may from time to time change, alter, adapt, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions but if it does so it will post any such changes on this Web Site.
6. Changes to Web Site
Virgin Holidays + Hip Hotels may also change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Web Site, including the availability of any features, information, database or content or restrict your access to parts or all of the Web Site without notice or liability.
7. No Warranties
This publication is provided "as is" without any warranty (either express or implied) or implied term of any kind, including but not limited to any implied warranties or implied terms of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. All such implied terms and warranties are hereby excluded.
8. Liability for Losses
By accessing this Web Site you agree that Virgin Holidays + Hip Hotels will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of the information and material contained in this Web Site or from your access of other material on the internet via web links from this Web Site.
9. No Offer to Sell
Nothing in this Web Site shall constitute an offer to sell any securities and must not be relied upon in relation to any investment dealings.
The exclusions and limitations contained in these Terms and Conditions apply only to the extent permitted by law.
11. Room Upgrades
Most of our properties have many different room types. In Some instances the room pictured may be different to the room type used for guide pricing. We have indicated which room our guide pricing is based on, but please speak to the Travel Guru about alternative options and prices.