About this hotel
- An unparalleled beach front location with 0.7 miles of white sand beach.
- Barbadian heritage presented in the grandeur of the architecture and interior decor.
- Beachfront Junior Suites with private terrace, direct beach access and a dedicated butler.
- All rooms have ocean views and complimentary non-motorised water sports activities are a must.
This much-loved Barbadian resort, has seen the addition of contemporary suites with absolute beach frontage, whilst maintaining the authentic ‘local plantation home’ feel that it’s become famous for.
The suites come with added butler service, VIP fast track through customs on arrival at the airport and other great little touches like complimentary evening canapés delivered to you pre-dinner. Your private terrace has direct beach access redefining the phrase ‘steps from the beach.’
Aside from the suites, all rooms are directly ocean facing and now they all have clear glass balconies; giving uninterrupted ocean views from every room.
24 brand new Beachfront Junior Suites – 650 sq ft with beach access and 250 sq ft private terrace area which overlooks the ocean. One king size bed, air-con, refreshments, fridge, hairdryer, robes, safe, internet access, and 42” flat screen TV. Typical Barbadian decor with original artwork and hardwood floor.
48 Oceanfront Deluxe rooms – 500 sq ft with 84 sq ft private glass-panelled balcony and Fairmont Elite Pillow top beds. Typical relaxed Caribbean style with contemporary fixtures and fittings including the same amenities as the suites, mentioned above.
Travel Guru tips
There are so many ways to enjoy the Caribbean. Paddle, Boogie, surf and windsurf boarding are all available and are complimentary, together with kayaks and swim or snorkel with the Turtles.
The turtles live and nest in this crescent bay and if you're lucky you can see the baby turtles hatch.
Holetown is just a stone’s throw away, home to both the Limegrove Shopping centre with designer stores and the local chattel houses (pretty pastel coloured wooden shacks/boutiques).
Don't miss complimentary daily afternoon tea and Happy Hour as the sun sets.
Stay 7 Pay 6 nights
- Stay 7 nights, pay for 6 and save up to £380 per person. From £1899 per person for travel in May & Jun15. Flying with Virgin Atlantic. Private return transfers included. Please contact us for further details.
Beachfront Suite Offer
- Treat yourself to a wonderful Beachfront Junior Suite upgrade and we will upgrade your departure airport lounge (book by 31 Jan). Guide Price – 7 nights £2,499pp. For departures on selected dates in May-Jun15. Flying with Virgin Atlantic. Private return
- Family Offer 50% off the second interconnecting room. Guide Price – 7 nights £6,999, for a family of four in two Oceanfront rooms (selected dates 15 Mar-31 Oct). Please contact us for further details.
Want to find out prices and availability?