About this hotel
- An unparalleled beach front location with 0.7 miles of white sand beach and 11 acres of lush tropical gardens
- Barbadian heritage presented in the grandeur of the architecture and interior decor.
- 24 ground floor Beachfront Junior Suites with their own private terrace, direct beach access and a dedicated butler.
- All rooms have ocean views and complimentary non-motorised water sports activities are a must.
A multi million dollar renovation at this much-loved Barbadian resort, has seen the addition of contemporary suites with absolute beach frontage, whilst maintaining the authentic ‘local plantation home’ feel that it’s become famous for. The renovation has been elegantly implemented and all areas have been affectionately made anew.
The new suites come with added butler service, VIP fast track through customs on arrival at the airport and other great little touches like complimentary evening canapés delivered to you pre-dinner. Your private terrace has direct beach access redefining the phrase ‘steps from the beach.’
Aside from the suites, all rooms are directly ocean facing and now they all have clear glass balconies; giving uninterrupted ocean views from every room.
24 brand new Beachfront Junior Suites – 650 sq ft with beach access and 250 sq ft private terrace area which overlooks the ocean. One king size bed, air-con, refreshments, fridge, hairdryer, robes, safe, internet access, and 42” flat screen TV. Typical Barbadian decor with original artwork and hardwood floor.
48 Oceanfront Deluxe rooms – 500 sq ft with 84 sq ft private glass-panelled balcony and Fairmont Elite Pillow top beds. Typical relaxed Caribbean style with contemporary fixtures and fittings including the same amenities as the suites, mentioned above.
Travel Guru tips
There are so many ways to enjoy the Caribbean, from paddle boarding to sea kayaking to snorkelling all complimentary for guests.
The new Limegrove Shopping centre with designer stores and the local chattel houses is just a stone’s throw away in Holetown and also the capital Bridgetown for your duty free shopping. Chattels are the local wooden shacks and are a great place for local crafts.
Don't miss complimentary daily afternoon tea, as the sun sets.
Christmas in Barbados
- Stay 7 nights, pay for 5 and save up to £1200 per person. From £3,799 per person for travel on 20 Dec 2014. Flying with British Airways. Private return transfers included. Please contact us for further details.
Stay 7 Pay 5 in Nov14
- Stay 7 nights, pay for 5 and Enjoy $100 Food & beverage credit. Save up to £550 per person. From £1899 per person for travel on selected dates in Nov & Dec14 Please contact us for further details.
Want to find out prices and availability?