About this hotel
- An unparalleled beach front location with 0.7 miles of white sand beach and 11 acres of lush tropical gardens
- Barbadian heritage presented in the grandeur of the architecture and interior decor.
- 24 ground floor Beachfront Junior Suites with their own private terrace, direct beach access and a dedicated butler.
- All rooms have ocean views and complimentary non-motorised water sports activities are a must.
A multi million dollar renovation at this much-loved Barbadian resort, has seen the addition of contemporary suites with absolute beach frontage, whilst maintaining the authentic ‘local plantation home’ feel that it’s become famous for. The renovation has been elegantly implemented and all areas have been affectionately made anew.
The new suites come with added butler service, VIP fast track through customs on arrival at the airport and other great little touches like complimentary evening canapés delivered to you pre-dinner. Your private terrace has direct beach access redefining the phrase ‘steps from the beach.’
Aside from the suites, all rooms are directly ocean facing and now they all have clear glass balconies; giving uninterrupted ocean views from every room.
24 brand new Beachfront Junior Suites – 650 sq ft with beach access and 250 sq ft private terrace area which overlooks the ocean. One king size bed, air-con, refreshments, fridge, hairdryer, robes, safe, internet access, and 42” flat screen TV. Typical Barbadian decor with original artwork and hardwood floor.
48 Oceanfront Deluxe rooms – 500 sq ft with 84 sq ft private glass-panelled balcony and Fairmont Elite Pillow top beds. Typical relaxed Caribbean style with contemporary fixtures and fittings including the same amenities as the suites, mentioned above.
Travel Guru tips
There are so many ways to enjoy the Caribbean, from paddle boarding to sea kayaking to snorkelling all complimentary for guests.
The new Limegrove Shopping centre with designer stores and the local chattel houses is just a stone’s throw away in Holetown and also the capital Bridgetown for your duty free shopping. Chattels are the local wooden shacks and are a great place for local crafts.
Don't miss complimentary daily afternoon tea, as the sun sets.
Upper Class sale and Buy One Get One Free
- Enjoy Virgin Atlantics Upper Class sale and stay in a glorious Beachfront Suite. For every night you stay, receive one free! Plus receive $100 Food and Beverage Credit! Stay 6 nights, pay for 3, from just £2,399 per person, saving up to £1800 per person, for travel on selected dates in Sep & Oct 14. Please contact us for further details.
Buy One Get One Free
- Buy One Get One free - For every night you stay, for travel up to 23rd October, get one night free! Plus $100 voucher to spend on food and drink. Save up to £1250 per person. Please contact us for further details.
Stay 7 Pay 5 in Oct14
- Stay 7 nights, pay for 5 and Enjoy $100 Food & beverage credit. Save up to £480 per person. From £1559 per person for travel on selected dates in Oct14. Flying with Virgin Atlantic. Please contact us for further details.
Stay 7 Pay 5 in Nov & Dec 14
- Stay 7 nights, pay for 5 and Enjoy $100 Food & beverage credit. Save up to £580 per person. From £1879 per person for travel on selected dates in Nov & Dec14. Flying with Virgin Atlantic. Please contact us for further details.
Manchester departure special offer
- Stay 7 nights, pay for 5 and Enjoy $100 Food & beverage credit. Save up to £550 per person. From £1499 per person for travel on selected dates in Oct14. Flying with Virgin Atlantic from Manchester. Please contact us for further details.
Want to find out prices and availability?