About this hotel
- Unashamedly luxurious with the very finest of service standards.
- World class spa and three spectacular golf courses.
- All rooms uniquely feature large private verandas.
- Exception children’s club for an indulgent family holiday.
A Caribbean institution with a worldwide reputation as the original luxury beach resort, offering indulgent beach stays for couples and families alike (with the exceptional Treehouse Club available for children). Attention to detail and unparalleled service are at the very heart of Sandy Lane with facilities including a world class spa and for golf lovers, 45 holes over 3 spectacular courses. The most exclusive (Sandy Lane residents only) and the most beautiful is the Green Monkey, carved from a stone quarry and designed by Tom Fazio it’s not an experience you can match elsewhere. The Clubhouse is a place to be for sunset views across the course and out to sea; it’s one of four restaurants including the romantic, ocean-view L’Acajou and the more casual (if Sandy lane can do such a thing!) Bajan Blue.
In any country, Sandy Lane would be quite an achievement. In the sleepy, laid-back Caribbean, it’s almost a miracle. The place is a well-oiled machine that seems to operate without a single hiccup or glitch. First opened in 1961, it was a success from the very start. In 1998 it was spectacularly rebuilt to provide all the services and facilities which modern standards of luxury demand. In rebuilding this famous hotel, the staircases, the symmetry, the columns and the glittering, creamy coral limestone rendering – every characteristic Caribbean Georgian detail – were carefully adhered to. The end result is a thoroughly modern hotel on the inside that looks like it hasn’t been touched on the outside.
All rooms offer luxurious accommodations with large private verandas. Orchid rooms have garden views and Ocean Rooms enjoy direct, west facing sea views.
Luxury Ocean Rooms are very spacious and in many hotels would be described as Junior Suites.
Dolphin Suites are even more luxurious and have a separate living room.
Luxury Dolphin and Luxury Orchid Suites have 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a living room and are ideal for 2 adults and 2 children sleeping in the smaller bedroom. The former also have direct sea views.
The Penthouse Suites have 2 bedrooms, spacious living accommodation, are very private and overlook lush, tropical gardens.
The Villa at Sandy Lane is a luxurious 5 bedroom property, ensconced in verdant gardens with its own pool, Jacuzzi, gazebo and private access to Sandy Lane Beach. All en suite bedrooms have flatscreen TV, entertainment system and Wi-Fi access. You'll be spoilt with your own personal butler, housekeeper and chef on hand to cater to your every whim. The villa is perfect for large families or a group of friends and sleeps up to 14.
Travel Guru tips
Some of the best restaurants on the West Coast are close by and they require reservations a long time in advance, particularly at peak times, so ask your Travel Guru for recommendations and to help with reservations before you travel.
Try one of the fabulous summer packages. Stay 12 Apr-03 Nov '15 and choose a package of extras that best suit you! The Spa package has 6 rejuvenating treatments and lunch for two, the Golf package has 6 rounds, lesson with a pro and lunch at the country club or the Romance package has catamaran cruise, dinner, champagne and a couples massage.
- Spa Lover? Full body massage and sugar cane scrub for two. From £2999 pp for 7 nights. Please contact us for further details.
- Golf Lover? 4 rounds of golf per person, 1 golf lesson for 2 with a pro. Plus save up to £500 pp in our January flight sale. From £2999pp for 7 nights. Please contact us for further details.
- Just the two of you? Share Champagne, a candlelight dinner and blissful couples’ massage then choose a round of golf or body massage each. Plus save up to £500 pp. From £2999 pp for 7 nights. Please contact us for further details.
- Unlimited use of the treehouse club, a family lunch, a gift for each child on arrival, daily complimentary dinner for children aged 3-12. Second room is half price. Guide Price £9,899 for a family of four 3-12 for a family of four this summer. Please contact us for further details.
Stay 5 nights Pay 4
- Stay 5 Nights, pay 4 and save up to £400 per person. Price starts from £2,299 per person. Departing on selected dates in Apr, May, June & Sep 15. Private transfers included. Please contact us for further details.
Free Nights in Summer15
- Stay 7 Nights, pay 6 and save up to £600 per person. Price starts from £3199 per person. Departing on selected dates in Jun15. Private transfers included. Please contact us for further details.
Want to find out prices and availability?