Cuba is an intriguing destination and a complete contrast to other Caribbean islands. It is an irresistible cocktail of colonial cities, wonderful beaches and scenery along with beautiful music, all stirred together with a dash of rum. Opinions are divided on the effect of Fidel Castro’s reign amid 40 years of US blockade and the collapse of the Soviet Union, however the country has begun a transformation since it opened its doors to global tourism in the 1990s. The country's heritage is in safe hands with the historic cities of Havana and Trinidad, both UNESCO World Heritage Sites, undergoing painstaking restoration and preservation. Walking around them is like a trip back in time. Away from the cities, Cuba’s golden beaches and stunning scenery have been enticing visitors since Columbus visited in 1492.
3 results found
- Spanning the top 3 floors is an exclusive lounge, VIP bar and terrace.
- La Vigía Restaurant with panoramic views of the sea.
- Personalised concierge services.
- September Savings
- Late availability offer
- Read more about this hotel to see the offers
- The frenetic salsa and sightseeing of fabulous Havana.
- 80 suites & 2 villas adjacent to both beach and ecological reserve.
- Access to all the restaurants and bars of the entire resort.
- In the heart of old Havana-opposite the Capitol building.
- Close to Hemmingway’s favourite Restaurant - Floridita.
- Original neoclassical 1930’s façade.