This jewel of an island is the southernmost of the Windward Islands and sits 100 miles off the coast of South America. Its beauty is stunning, with white sandy beaches, swaying palm trees and coral reefs amid the turquoise waters. The interior of the island remains a fascinating mixture of plantations, rainforests and spectacular waterfalls. Many Caribbean islands are commercialised with rows of international hotels and a culture which has been swamped by the demands of mass tourism, but Grenada is different. High rise buildings are not allowed and the Tourist Board works hand in hand with local authorities to ensure Grenada remains an unspoilt natural island of which its people can be proud of, as they offer the friendliest of welcomes to their island.
2 results found
- Romantic Caribbean hideaway with a secluded beach.
- Asian Spa complete with organic garden and beachfront yoga.
- Top class Italian restaurant with a Caribbean twist and a select wine cellar.
- Half Board Deluxe Package
- Read more about this hotel to see the offers
- Stunning location on Grand Anse Beach.
- Luxurious suites - some with private pools.
- Oliver’s Restaurant - fine dining with a Caribbean twist.