4 results found
- Set in an undiscovered area of Yunnan, with Jade Dragon Snow Mountain as a backdrop.
- The old town of Lijiang is regarded as the Venice of the Orient.
- Enjoy a moonlit pagoda dining experience with lanterns overlooking a beautiful lake.
- Superb local trekking into the snow capped mountains.
- Explore the real China within this area of greater Tibet.
- Experience the luxury spa.
- Unique setting and architecture on a two-thousand acre property.
- Airy rooms set in hillside villas with majestic views across the Great Wall or dramatic landscape.
- Indulge in Chinese food with a western culinary mix - 3 modernistic restaurants.
- A sophisticated marriage of modernity, tradition and hedonism.
- The ambience of a resort in the middle of a city.
- A lap pool, a state of the art spa and rooms that feel like apartments.