From swanky shops to historic royal palaces, there’s nowhere else like London. It really is one-of-a-kind. And with an outstanding mix of culture, art, music and sport, it’s no surprise London is one of the world’s leading tourism destinations. 12.8 million people visited the city in 2013.
Home to three of the top ten museums and galleries in the world, four UNESCO world heritage sites including the Tower of London and Westminster Abbey and over 170 museums, London is also celebrated for its rich diversity. Over 300 languages are spoken in the city – probably more than any other city in the world. This diversity makes London a culinary paradise for gastronomes. Check out the many Peruvian, Indian, Turkish and other restaurants that populate its busy multicultural streets.
2 results found
- Designed by world renowned Fosters and Partners.
- Stylish, modern rooms overlooking the city and the River Thames.
- Situated in the heart of the central London, minutes from Covent Garden, Trafalgar Square and the West End.
- Superb location for many of London’s West End sights, particularly exciting for the theatre scene.
- Timeless luxury with facilities to match, two restaurants, a beautiful pool, 150 sq m fitness centre and a buzzing bar for pre-theatre cocktails.
- Family friendly location with superb service for all the family including children’s menus, access to the pool, kids DVDs and Wii consoles.