The French passion for good food, wine and style is legendary, making it an ideal destination for anyone seeking the finer things in life. But its regional differences make for a very different experience. Knowing what you want from a holiday matters in France. For good old fashioned bucket and spade holidays, you’ll find a string of great beaches along the north and west coast, many with unadulterated white sand and turquoise sea.
The South of France offers the best sunshine and the French Riviera is the stomping ground of well-heeled travellers and celebrities who arrive on superyachts. Inland France is peppered with charming farming villages. Here you can get a real taste for rustic living or visit a vineyard or two. Paris is also different to anywhere else in France, as are the French Alps. The mountains here are as beautiful in the Winter as they are in the Spring.
3 results found
- One of Paris’ hottest contemporary design hotels.
- Spacious rooms complete with every audio visual gadget you need.
- Exceptional levels of personal service.
- First Shiseido Spa in Europe.
- Set amongst olive groves overlooking the countryside in Mougains.
- Just a short drive from Cannes and Nice.
- An eclectic mixture of traditional Haussmann style & avant-garde design.
- Exclusive concierge service to assist with any special request.
- Located in the Opera area of Paris, close to the city’s main shopping areas and a short ride from the main city sights.