Paris needs little introduction. Its reputation as one of the world’s most enchanting cities is widely acknowledged, making it popular for couples seeking romantic breaks. But beyond the grandness and magic that accompanies this French capital city is a diversity that ensures it will appeal to every taste.
Something for everyone, whether you’re there ‘in the summer, when it sizzles’ as Cole Porter puts it or in the winter. From visiting landmarks of engineering ingenuity to rambles along the scenic Seine, Paris is a rich cornucopia of world-class buildings, romantic vistas and historic landmarks combined with a strong culture – the city is renowned for its artists and free-thinkers that frequent Paris’ ubiquitous cafés. Many of its restaurants are also world-class.
2 results found
- One of Paris’ hottest contemporary design hotels.
- Spacious rooms complete with every audio visual gadget you need.
- Exceptional levels of personal service.
- An eclectic mixture of traditional Haussmann style & avant-garde design.
- Exclusive concierge service to assist with any special request.
- Located in the Opera area of Paris, close to the city’s main shopping areas and a short ride from the main city sights.