About this hotel
- Urban fine dining in an island paradise
- Underwater music club - the world's first!
- Diving, snorkelling and sunset sailing
Hedonists rejoice; you will fulfil all your desires at NIYAMA. The seamless Per AQUUM service starts as you are met from the arrival at Male, driven a short distance to the private lounge to await your 40 minute seaplane transfer to island bliss.
Taking time to soak up the raw beauty of the unspoilt beaches and blue lagoon is a given. But here you can also sample food to rival the best city hotspots, listen to top DJs, dance underwater with spotlights on the ocean life, workout 24 hours a day, snorkel at night and grow your own coral in a marine biology lab.
That's day 1 sorted! ...Day 2 could see you kicking back in the library, letting the kids or your inner child loose in the superb virtual gaming lounge, water-ski-ing, sailing, jet-ski-ing and then taking an exhilarating DIVE trip followed by a complete recharge with a marine therapy in the LIME Spa. (Perhaps a little much for 2 days? we advise you stay at least a week to enjoy all of NIYAMA's assets)
Food is special at NIYAMA; Epicure serves all day beachside and has a great wine cellar. There is The Deli attached, perfect for a grab n go snack to keep you going, plus a pool bar for casual fare. But most exciting is Edge, an urban style fine dining concept, yet accessible only by boat and serving up the freshest catch of the day. Dine-In is also always available if you can't bear to leave your room.
Each of the visually striking studios sleep 1-3 and many are family friendly. Beach Studios overlook a secluded beach with lagoon views from the swing seat on your terrace. Natural attractions blended with bang-up-to-date technology. Open-air bathrooms lead to a water garden and your room is fitted with 40in plasma, BOSE sound system, deep soaking tub and a fully stocked Deli in your fridge!
Beach studios with pool also have a large private deck and are just steps to the sea. Water Studios give you a different perspective altogether, located overwater with infinite horizon views across the lagoon. They are timber screened for privacy with private pool. Larger deluxe versions are also available.
1 and 2 bed Beach Pavillions enjoy separate bedrooms, infinity pools and Jacuzzi.
Travel Guru tips
Tribal, NIYAMA’s ’toes in the sand’ alternative for evening dining is very special. Picture African steaks and Mediterranean vegetables seared over on open flame served by the flickering light of campfires whilst sipping a perfectly selected glass of fine wine.
Amongst all the contemporary wonders, you can also sample traditional Maldivian life aboard the Dhoni sailboat, best enjoyed at sunset!
Twin center offer with Dubai
- Combine a stay at Desert Palm in Dubai and Niyama in the Maldives and benefit from great savings and added extras. Spend 3 nights at Desert Palm Dubai, including a tour of the polo estate and stables, afternoon tea for 2 and breakfast daily plus private car transfers. Then fly onwards for a 7 night stay at Niyama, Maldives and receive Free Half Board, 2 free nights, 60 minute couples massage at LIME spa. Plus up to children stay and dine for free (free seaplane for the little ones too!). 10 nights from £2699, saving £1500 per person. Please contact us for further details.
Book Early for November & December
- Stay 7 nights, pay 5 and save up to £1350 per person including complimentary Half Board upgrade. From £2449 per person departing on selected dates in December 2014. Return seaplane transfers included. Please contact us for further details.
Free Half Board & Free Kids
- Save up to £1350 per person including Free Half Board upgrade. From £2399 per person for 7 nights stay departing on selected dates this September. Return seaplane transfers included. Kids Stay Free. Please contact us for further details.
Want to find out prices and availability?