Mauritius is the most accessible island in the Indian Ocean - a tropical paradise akin to Maui or Martinique but more budget-traveller friendly. Though nestled up alongside Africa, it's actually more influenced by its British and French ties and predominantly Indian workforce. Mauritius will enchant you, will uplift your soul, making you feel that you belong to the chosen few. The contrast of a multitude of colours and tastes, the island set in its turquoise sea, is an oasis of peace and tranquillity.
Few who come here ever leave disappointed - the lively and warm people, the relaxed vibes and the music of everyday life are likely to leave an even greater impression on any visitor than even the most sumptuous palm fringed beaches, luxurious hotels and crystal-clear waters.
3 results found
- The exclusive luxury of private villas with pools.
- A guest policy dedicated to hedonism in everything, including food, design and service.
- Holistic spa, fitness centre, bikes and water sports.
- Book early & save for Summer15
- Read more about this hotel to see the offers
- Private white sand peninsula location bordered by palm trees and the Indian Ocean.
- Offering an array of outdoor activities including golf, water sports and hiking trails.
- Fine-dining and dishes by Michelin-starred chef Vineet Bhatia.
- Set on a sandy beach in 20 acres of sub tropical gardens in beautiful Baie aux Tortues.
- Personalised service available in the Royal Villa with Private Pool.
- Perfect for outstanding service and blissful relaxation in hideaway surroundings.