Oman has emerged from its hermit shell, revealing a land of friendly people and dramatic landscapes peppered with forts. Although it remains, in many ways, the most traditional country in the region, it's often more outward looking than it's given credit for.
Mountain villages clutched against canyon walls, clusters of dates weighing heavy in the plantation oases, a ribbon of sand blown across the dunes, a lone camel padding across the limitless interior - these are the kinds of images afforded by the beautiful and enigmatic country of Oman.
1 results found
- Dramatic, out of the way location right on the Persian Gulf.
- All-Villa property, each having a gorgeous pool.
- Guests have a selection of memorable dining options and butler service.
- Free nights offer
- Book early for Summer 2015
- Read more about this hotel to see the offers