The staggeringly beautiful landscapes, fine wine & dining, and the opportunity to encounter the country’s magnificent animals in the wild – South Africa holidays has it all.
Hot Events in South Africa:
Cape Town Jazz Festival - A star-studded occasion, this important musical event in Africa’s calendar sees highly acclaimed artists like UK funk jazz outfit, Shakatak take to the international stage in front of nearly 40,000 music lovers. Fashion aficionados also flock to this revered event for a partnership fashion festival known as 'Fashion and All That Jazz'. March 28-29.
Mercedes Benz Cape Town Fashion Week - As the first African city to be hailed World Design Capital, Cape Town the highly-anticipated Fashion Week is heightening the Mother City's reputation as design diva. Visitors can expect a mix of Afro-inspired haute couture as well as global designers, with an abundance of red-carpet glamour. August 8-10.
MCQ Project - The MCQP is an outlandish yet celebrated start to the summer season in Cape Town. The fancy dress occasion whose policy remains 'dress to impress' hosts annual themes ranging from the kitsch to the totally outrageous. With the city's gay heartland the De Waterkant 'Pink' district and the unrivalled gourmet scene on the V&A waterfront, the Motherland is a hot bed of culture. December 15.
Contact our Travel Gurus for inspiration and advice on luxury hotels in South Africa.
11 results found
- Designer decor with a destination bar and lounge.
- Impressive views of Table Mountain, Lions Head and The City.
- Walking distance to Kloof Street, National Museum and the V&A Waterfront.
- Modernity, luxury and style with the reassuring comfort of the safety and security of a gated lifestyle development-a city within a city!
- Close proximity to smart shops and a choice of imaginative restaurants offering a wide choice of dining options.
- The charm of a boutique property with history.
- In the middle of Cape Town’s most fashionable area.
- The option of independence and space of an apartment instead of just a room.
- Huge suites with a private garden and plunge pool.
- Game drives are wonderful; the area is well known for its pride of lions.
- Fine dining in the bush, exquisite food can be enjoyed with a variety of viewpoints.
- A fourth-generation family game reserve with unequalled location on the banks of the Sabie River.
- Private Reserve under the eye of an ecologist for superb game viewing.
- The accommodation combines contemporary standards of luxury with authentic African decor.
- Award-winning fine dining and truly exceptional hospitality.
- Central location ideal for strolling around cafes and shops in between meals.
- Auberge suite is like a home from home for families with a fireplace, kid’s DVD player and private pool ensuring those holiday touches.
- One&Only’s sleek and luxurious approach to Africa with style.
- Cape Town’s most expansive spa and acclaimed dining experiences at your doorstep.
- Located in the heart of an energetic and stunning Waterfront in one of the world's most fascinating cities.
- Free Nights offer
- Read more about this hotel to see the offers
- The romance of a private luxury tree-houses.
- The spectacle of the setting and the wild beauty of the surroundings.
- Close to Knysna for local shopping, adventure activities and boat trips.
- 150-year-old National Monument set on the Fancourt Estate in the heart of the Garden Route.
- A deluxe blend of classic chic and sophisticated boutique hotel.
- Fancourt is bursting with activities from 3 Gary Player golf courses and academy, a spa, leisure trails and kids & teen club.
- Spectacular cliff top location, perfect for whale watching.
- Bespoke, elegant decor and furnishings.
- Gourmet restaurant, The Pavilion, serving fresh, locally sourced cuisine.
- Split your stay between two lodges each offering a different perspective over the bush.
- Ulusaba’s charitable arm, Pride ‘n Purpose, continually works with the local communities
- Ulusaba offers unique Wedding and Honeymoon Packages.