Florida Keys is a thriving tourist, diving and sport fishing mecca. Situated between the waters of the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico, its tropical climate makes it no stranger to exotic plants and coconut trees. Of course, many flock to Florida Keys for its historic shipwrecks and divers will relish the chance to take a Shipwreck Trail. But whatever you want from your holiday, you can be sure of sun and fun. Though don’t forget to switch to island time – you’ll find life far more relaxed in the Keys!
2 results found
- A taste of paradise amongst secluded thatched bungalows with ocean views and private verandas.
- Water sports, boat trips and snorkelling in Looe Key Marine Sanctuary.
- Fine interiors and fine dining (open to non-islanders).
- Right on Mallory Square amongst the historic sites of the Old Town.
- SpaTerre services feature everything that you need to relax and rejuvenate.