Twenty years ago, if you used the word sophisticated and Las Vegas in the same sentence you would have been certified. Vegas was flashy and trashy, and people came here for gambling, booze and a good time, preferably without the wife. Nobody came to Vegas for fine dining and theatre, and yet today that’s exactly why they come. Las Vegas now does more business in sophisticated 3 star celebrity chef restaurants than they do on the gaming tables. Entertainment abounds and world class shows such as Cirque du Soleil and Blue Man Group now have their home in Vegas. Outdoor lighting displays are everywhere on the Strip; as seen from space, Las Vegas is the brightest city on earth.
If you feel like a day-trip, Vegas is also perfectly placed for seeing the Grand Canyon – you can walk round it, walk down into it, sail along it or simply hover over it. Helicopter tours offer one of the best perspectives on this seemingly infinite, natural wonder of the world.
5 results found
- Exclusive Encore Beach Club.
- Award-winning Spa.
- High-end designer shopping.
- Complimentary access to spa, fitness centre and private pool.
- Priority reservations and VIP access to the world's largest Nobu restaurant.
- Exclusive in-room iPad registration and docking station.
- Exciting new opening from a legendary entertainment and hospitality pedigree.
- Service, Luxury, Style – that’s what it stands for and that is what you get (in abundance).
- World leading restaurant & Nightclub brands.
- Central strip location opposite the famous Bellagio fountains
- The Strips’ only boutique hotel for personal service
- Guests have access to the hottest beach party in Vegas Thurs-Sun at Drais.
- Wynn is for discerning travellers, for people with money and taste.
- Upmarket brand-name boutiques and famous restaurants.
- Only the West End and Broadway have more shows than Wynn!