The beauty of LA is that you are free to invent your own world. Home to Hollywood's glamour, renowned business institutions and nearly four million residents, Los Angeles is one of the world's most diverse cities. This sprawling metropolis is known as the centre of the entertainment industry and every year, thousands flock to this southern California paradise for its beautiful beaches, fabulous weather and endless possibilities.
You can choose to stay in Hollywood or Beverley Hills by day exploring parks, art galleries, glamorous shopping and by night the LA dining and club scene. Downtown appeals to those working in the city or those wanting to check out the nightlife on the roof of the Standard. For some beach-life, the suburb of Santa Monica is known for its landmark wooden pier and its restaurant scene, the shopping is also great and there are over 65 museums and art galleries.
4 results found
- The cabanas overlooking the hour-glass shaped pool are perfect for relaxing.
- Avalon is in the heart of Beverly Hills, well placed for dinner at top restaurants and checking out the contemporary art scene at galleries.
- Superb levels of service and interior design features.
- All rooms have private balconies with views over Beverley Hills.
- Exceptional Italian restaurant with trademark Cipriani cuisine.
- Awesome sixth floor pool deck with cracking views of the Hills.
- Rodeo Drive and the Beverly Centre are just a short walk away.
- Situated on Restaurant Row.
- One of THE places in Santa Monica to kick back with drinks poolside.
- Cast restaurant is one of the most popular in Santa Monica.
- Only 1 block from the beach and within walking distance of Santa Monica’s nightlife, avant-garde restaurants and the pedestrian shopping mecca of downtown.