It’s hard to believe, but Miami’s South Beach is still changing. Five years ago every Art Deco building was being restored and every other marginally worthwhile building was being converted into a restaurant, boutique or bar.
Today, South Beach has secured its status as the warm weather destination for the urban all-night party with a Latin twist and the appeal only seems to increase as the critical mass grows.
Miami is ranked as a global city for its importance in finance, commerce, media, entertainment, arts and international trade. The city is home to many company headquarters, banks, and television studios. It is an international center for popular entertainment in television, music, fashion, film, and the performing arts. The city's Port of Miami is known for accommodating the largest volume of cruise ships in the world and is home to many cruise line headquarters. Miami is also home to the largest concentration of international banks in the United States.
6 results found
- Delano is one of the few South Beach hotels that offer direct access to the beach.
- A design classic that offers an amazing range of bars and restaurants. A very HIP place to be.
- Located on Collins Avenue which offers more restaurants, bars and nightclubs in a row than any other area of South Beach.
- The crazy luxe design of Marcel Wanders with gorgeous outdoor lounging space.
- Asia de Cuba restaurant offering the best of Asian and Latin cuisines.
- West Avenue location means a view of downtown Miami’s skyline from both bars and a sunset!
- On the ocean front in the heart of South Beach.
- An incredible choice of rooms featuring luxurious furnishing and state of the art technology.
- World renowned Japanese restaurant Nobu, Italian restaurant Terrazza and Skybar.
- Designed by Philippe Starck, the rooms are inspired by Madame de Pompadour.
- The award winning Bazaar and Katsuya overwhelm guests with culinary brilliance.
- This hotel is located beachfront in the heart of South Beach; land of the beautiful people.
- The glamorous 1930’s optimism of its Art Deco architecture.
- One of the best locations in South Beach with mesmerising ocean views from every suite.
- The unusual, stylish and attractively eccentric Kelly Wearstler interior, much loved by Hollywood residents.
- A beachfront location to die for, in the heart of Miami’s art deco area and so close to all the fab nightlife.
- The studios and suites are much larger than the average Miami pad, so you get plenty of space to chill out in.
- The Groove - a cool, oceanfront watering hole with lush tropical plants and eclectic antiques-perfect for escaping the heat of the day and letting your senses take over.
- Book early for Summer15
- Read more about this hotel to see the offers